What are cookies?
- Cookies are small text sent to your web browser by a website you visit. Cookie files are stored in your web browser to allow the service or a third party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the service more useful.
- Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your computer or mobile device when you go offline, while session cookies are deleted when you close your web browser.
- To use and access the service, you may place several cookie files in your web browser.
- To enable certain functions of the service
- To provide analytics
- Store your preferences
We use both sessions and persistent cookies for the service, and we use different types of cookies to run the service:
- Accounts-related cookies. We may use account-related cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. We may use these cookies to remember information that changes how the Service behaves or looks, such as the “remember me” functionality.
- Analytics cookies. We may use analytics cookies to track information on how the service is used so that we can make improvements. We may also use analytics cookies to test new advertisements, pages, features, or new functionality of the service to see how our users react to them.
In addition to our cookies, we may also use various third-party cookies to report usage statistics of the service, deliver advertisements on and through the service, and so on.
What are your choices regarding cookies?
If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or reject cookies, please visit your web browser's help page.
Please remember that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you may be unable to use all our features. You may be unable to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display correctly.
- For Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050
- For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
- For Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- For the Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple: https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
You can visit your web browser's official web pages for other browsers.
Where can you find more information about cookies?
You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:
- All About Cookies: http://www.allaboutcookies.org