Copyright & Trademark
We respect the intellectual property of others. If you believe that material posted on the Site infringes upon any copyright that you own or control, or that any link on the Site directs users to another website that contains materials that infringe upon any copyright that you hold or control, you may file a notification of such infringement with our Designated Agent as set forth below:
Name of Agent Designated to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement: Director of Content/Lourdes Borchelli, Borchelli Skincare, LLC.
Full Address of Designated Agent to Whom Notifications Should be Sent: Lourdes Borchelli, 99 WALL ST., Suite 931, NEW YORK, New York 10005-4301 USA
Telephone Number of Designated Agent: 1-833-931-0100
Email Address of Designated Agent: email@example.com
All notifications must include the following information:
- The identity of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or, if multiple works, a representative list of the copyrighted works that you claim have been infringed
- Identification of the material that you claim is infringing and where it is located on the Site.
- Your street or mailing address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use of copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner, or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
- the electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner or of a person authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
We may give notice of a claim of copyright infringement to our users by means of a general notice on the Site, electronic mail to a user’s email address in our records, or by written communication sent by first-class mail to a user’s address in our records. We may also publicly post any claims of copyright infringement.