Safety & Allergy Guidelines
The following safety guidelines should be observed before using any skincare products in general:
Although every effort has been made to make sure that the information published on this site is correct and up to date, Borchelli Skincare cannot promise the accuracy of all information presented and accepts no liability for any omission or error. The customer should always determine the ultimate suitability of the product for an intended application. Borchelli Skincare accepts no liability in the unlikely event of an adverse reaction occurring when using one of our products.
- If you have any allergies, please read the product label carefully.
- If you are uncertain about possible sensitivity, always do a patch test before using or consulting your healthcare professional.
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
- Products and advice provided by Borchelli Skincare do not claim to cure or prevent any disease or medical problem, and are not intended to substitute other therapy or medical advice.
- If pregnant, consult your health care professional.
- All products are for external use only.