Safety & Allergy Guidelines
The following safety guidelines should be observed before using any kind of skincare products in general:
Although every effort has been taken to ensure that information published on this site is correct and up to date, Borchelli Skincare cannot guarantee the accuracy of all information presented, and accepts no liability in respect of any omission or error. The customer should always determine themselves as to the ultimate suitability of a products for an intended application. Borchelli Skincare accepts no liability in the unlikely event of an adverse reaction occurring when using one of our products.
- If you have any allergies please read the product label carefully.
- If you are uncertain about possible sensitivity, always do a patch test before use or consult your healthcare professional.
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
- Products and advice by Borchelli Skincare make no claim to cure or prevent any disease or medical problem and is not intended to substitute other therapy or medical advice.
- In case of pregnancy, consult with your health care profession.
- All products are for external use only.